Field Use Request Application
The Summerlin Council is currently accepting requests for Spring 2023 field usage. If you wish to rent a field at one or more of the Council’s parks during this time, please submit a Field Usage Request Application no later than November 23, 2022, to:
Vistas Community Center
11312 Parkside Way
Las Vegas, NV 89138
Applications must include the following information:
- Organization name, contact person, phone number, mailing address and Email address
- Dates, times and location(s) of desired field usage (Please be as specific as possible and differentiate between “practice” and “game” times.)
- Number of participants within your organization including an estimate of Summerlin residents within the group (Actual rosters must be submitted to The Summerlin Council upon the start of your season in order to validate your Summerlin-resident versus non-resident fee classification.)
- A copy of your organization’s liability insurance (see sample attached)
- If applying as a non-profit organization, a copy of your 501(c)(3) certificate
Please note that Council parks will be “dark” on various days throughout the year for planned maintenance and Council-sponsored activities. In addition, all Summerlin Council parks will remain unprogrammed every Sunday to allow for spontaneous, passive play. Detailed field use rules, regulations and fees are included on the application form.
Applicants will receive notification of acceptance and assigned field schedules the week of January 16, 2023, along with a contract to be signed by a representative of your organization. (A final invoice for your rental fees will follow once your fee status has been determined.)
For more information, please call 702.360.1370.