The Summerlin Council is committed to providing safe and accessible recreational amenities for its residents. Park visitors are reminded to adhere to health official’s recommendations regarding social distancing, group gatherings and other precautions when outdoors. Basketball courts are now open. Shade structure reservations are now being accepted, Bounce houses and inflatables are not permitted on park property.
Per the Southern Nevada Health District, please follow these steps to keep our outdoor playgrounds safe, open and fun.
- Wear a Mask. Visitors 10 years and older must wear a face covering over the nose and mouth. Children two to nine years of age are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Maintain Distance. Individuals from different households are asked to maintain a distance of six feet to prevent crowding.
- No Food or Drink. Do not eat in the playground area to ensure face masks are always worn.
- Know When to Stay Home. Elderly individuals and people with underlying medical conditions should avoid playgrounds when others are present.
- Plan Ahead. Visit the park at different times or days to avoid crowds and waits.
- Wash Hands. Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visits to the playgrounds.
- Share Our Space. Please limit your visits to 30 minutes when others are waiting.