On this screen, you will see the camps available. Locate the camp(s) in which you want to participate.
- To register, please click the “+” sign at the left. If selected properly, it will change into a “-” indicating the camp has been selected.
- The availability column will show as green if space is available.
- The availability column will show as red if the event is unavailable.
- After selecting the camp, click “Add to Cart.”
To login, enter your Summerlin Household ID# and last name of the primary household member to continue:
- Username – Summerlin Household ID# found on the front of your Summerlin Membership Card (issued beginning April 2018*).
- Owners – The first time you log into the system, your password is the last name of the primary member.
- Renters – The first time you log into the system, please call (702) 341-5500 for assistance.
*All renters and any homeowners with an ID card issued prior to April 2018 are not eligible. Please call (702) 341-5500 for assistance or to schedule an appointment to update your ID card.
(This page will not display if already logged in.)
This screen will show you the camp(s) selected for purchase. If the selection is correct, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- To register another individual, choose “Continue Shopping” to go back and add another household member.
- If you do not want the camp selected and wish to make a new selection, choose “Empty Cart” and start over.
On the payment processing screen, you will see a summary of charges.
- Please review your balance
- Choose your payment method
- Make sure your customer information is completed
- Please fill out your payment information
- Make sure to check “I’m not a robot” box
Once submitted, you will be sent a confirmation receipt via your Email.