Resident Access Policies

• Pool visitors must be a member of a Summerlin Community Association. No guests allowed.
  • Valid Summerlin resident I.D. card required.
    • I.D. cards issued prior to April 2018 need to be assigned a new household number. Call 702.341.5500 for assistance.
    • New households and renters may establish a resident I.D. card by appointment. Call 702.341.5500 for more information.
  • Pool pass purchase required per session.
    • Residents with a current Summerlin I.D. card may use the online reservation system to purchase pool passes.
    • For those without internet access, please call 702.341.5500 for assistance making a pool pass purchase.
    • Each pass is good for a designated number of visits per session and may be used at any of the Summerlin community pools. (It is not required to select all visits at once; however, availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
    • For capacity oversight and management, pool guests of all ages are required to purchase a pool pass and make a reservation.
    • Pool passes may be purchased the Monday prior to the start of each session.
  • Reservations are required for daily visits and must be made by 6 p.m. the day prior. Space is limited to meet capacity guidelines.
    • Residents with a current Summerlin I.D. card may use the online reservation system to schedule swim visits.
    • For those without internet access, please call 702.341.5500 for assistance scheduling a visit.
    • Walk-up service is allowed based on availability.
    • Residents must arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation start time or the appointment will be released to walk-up guests.
    • Unfortunately, visits may not be modified or rescheduled once a reservation is made.
    • No refunds or credits for no-shows or unused visits.
  • In the event of a pool closure, every attempt will be made to reschedule your visit as space permits however, because of capacity limitations, there is no guarantee. Call 702.341.5500 for more information.
  • Guests must leave the pool facility with their possessions at the end of each reservation period.

Health and Safety Guidelines

• Access to the pool enclosure is contactless; however, please be prepared to display your Summerlin resident I.D. card and Emailed reservation confirmation upon entry.
  • An attendant will remain on-site to clean and disinfect surfaces. During the 30-minute break between reservation periods, a deeper clean will be conducted.
  • Chairs and loungers are positioned to meet safe distancing guidelines.
  • When not enjoying the water, please remain near your chair and stay six feet away from those outside your household.
  • No saving chairs for anyone outside your household.
  • Do not congregate on the deck.
  • Guests must practice safe, social distancing within the pool enclosure. Stay six feet apart both in and out of the water.
  • Lap lanes will be limited to no more than two swimmers per lane.
  • The Trails kiddie pool is temporarily closed.
  • Except when swimming or actively entering/exiting the pool, guests are required to wear a mask when at their chair, on the deck, and in the restroom. Do not wear facial coverings when in the water.
  • No pool toys allowed.
  • Guests must bring their own equipment and life jackets.
  • Limit bathroom use. Wear swimsuits under your clothing when you arrive and leave the pool.
  • Wash your hands frequently.
  • Exit the water to sneeze or blow your nose. No spitting in the water.
  • Stay home when not feeling well.
  • To properly clean the facility, all guests must leave the pool facility with their possessions at the end of each reservation period.